Choose your team name together. Designate a team captain to begin the registration process at our online registration site. Register the team name, the team captain and pay for the full cost of the team registration. Forward the confirmation email to your teammates so that they can get online to register and join the team. All team members must complete the the online registration in order to compete in the event.
Once the team name has been registered, each teammate must go online to registration to join the team, sign the waiver and select their t-shirt size. Follow these steps:
- Choose race type (Kids, 20K, number of runners)
- Enter your name and birthdate
- Sign the waiver
- Enter the first three letters of the team name registered by your captain. The full name will pop up for you to select. If your team name does not pop up, then one of two things is happening: you are entering the name incorrectly or your captain has not yet registered and paid for the team. Your first step is to contact your team captain to verify the name of the registered team. If you think you have everything correct, please contact us immediately for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finish registration by choosing t-shirt size and answering a few questions.
- When you finish registration and it’s time to pay, you will owe $0. Be sure to complete registration all the way to ensure that you have been added to your team. You should receive a confirmation email from us!
There will be water for the Kids’ relay offered throughout the event.
Stay tuned for information on the 5K course. We are still working on this. When in doubt, carry water on your run if you feel you will need it.
We will be offering packet pick-up on Friday, September 25th from 4-7 p.m. We will notify you as soon as we have secured the location for that.
You can also check-in and get your race packet on the morning of the race, beginning at 7 a.m.
No. All members do not need to be present. We will have everything for your team in one bag. One member of the team can show up to collect their race bag with bibs, t-shirts and baton inside.